It is our highest priority to deliver safe products for you and your little ones! We therefore hand selected our suppliers and safety test each product before shipping it to our customers.
Our beads are made of silicone free of BPA, phthalates, cadmium and lead. In addition, we have chosen high quality beech wood rings and beads that are all-natural, 100% eco friendly, and untreated. They are hence free from BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, latex, and cadmium.
Our products are assembled and tested in a pet free & smoke free home in Stockholm, Sweden, and are compliant with current CE regulations. In fact, we have decided to follow even stricter guidelines internally by shortening the length of our pacifier clips beyond the requirements of the CE regulations to lower risks to our customers.
However, the buyer assumes all responsibility.
We do recommend the following cautionary actions as you use the products:
- Ensure adult supervision at all times. Do not leave baby unintended with any product.
- Beads are wiped down before shipping, but we recommend a quick wipe down (e.g. with water or baby wipes) before allowing your baby to chew on them.
- Regularly inspect the product for any damage. If you do observe any damage, do not continue to use the product.
- Ensure the clip of the pacifier clip is tightened when in use, as the metal of the clip is very sturdy and can hence lead to injuries.
- Do not let your baby use the pacifier clips while asleep or without a pacifier or teether tied to the loop of the pacifier clip.
- As the name suggest, our “mom necklaces” should be worn by adults only (as the length of the necklace can lead to a strangulation risk).